- We will collect Personal Information by lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the individuals concerned, or as required by law.
- We will protect Personal Information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, or unauthorized access.
- We will retain Personal Information as long as we deem necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
Non-Personal InformationData collected from your use of our Website, may include:
- Computer Information - We receive information from your web browser or mobile device, such as the web address from which you entered our Website, the web address that you access when you leave our Website, the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Service Provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We may use this information to analyze trends among our Users and to improve our services.
- Geographical Information - When you use a mobile device, or any other geo-location mechanism, we may use your location in order to display relevant information or advertisements. If you do not want to provide your location, you should turn off the location function of your device.
- Log Data - Like many Website operators, we collect information that your browser or device sends when you visit our Website ("Log Data"). Log Data may include your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Personal Information- Non-public information that is personally identifiable to you. Personal Information may include information such as your name and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you. Personal Information that you provide should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
As a Visitor, you may browse our Website or App to learn about our services, and you are not required to provide us with any Personal Information. When you use our Website, we may collect Non-Personal Information and Personal Information.
We Use Your Information
We may use Non-Personal Information and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Customizing Our Website - enabling functionality that may enhance our Website and Service.
- Data Aggregation ? Non-Personal Information used for analytics that may improve our Website and Service, and for use or resale to business partners. Personal Information is not included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Release of Information - We may be legally required to disclose your Personal Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Match Events Worldwide, Inc., our Users, employees, partners, and affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties - We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personal Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (e.g., payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will receive only the information necessary to provide their respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Testimonials- Any written testimonials that we receive may be used in future marketing and promotional campaigns and will be attributable, unless otherwise requested.
Under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, no web Website operator can require, as a condition of involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. As such, children under 13 may not use this Website.
Our Website may have a global membership and as such, your Personal Information may be viewed in countries which may not have the same level of legal protection for Personal Information as exists in the USA.
to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security nor is it possible to guarantee that our services are free from technical or human error. In addition, it is possible for unauthorized 3rd parties to access emails as they travel through the internet, so take care in deciding what information you send via e-mail.